Being in Clongowes is so different from the Caribbean. There are lots more experiences here and more opportunities for learning. – John Fleming, joined us from St Ignatius Catholic School
Date: Sunday 15th January 2023
Time: Lunch Event, 12pm – 2pm
Location: The Wharf Bar & Restaurant , 43 West Bay Road, Grand Cayman KY1 -1110
Our Headmaster, Mr Chris Lumb, warmly invites you and your family to join him for a lunchtime event to discover Clongowes Wood College SJ, Ireland.
Learn about life at Clongowes for your son – which encompasses varied competitive sporting and co-curricular activities, Irish academic programmes and holistic pastoral care.
Join us to meet current and past parents and those interested in learning more about what makes Clongowes such a special place:
• Living and learning community of 450 boys aged 12-18 years
• All students are full 7 day boarders enjoying a rich and varied boarding life
• Located in Co.Kildare, just 40 minutes from Dublin airport
• An existing community of 10 ex-pat Irish boys who have joined us from Cayman
During the lunch, you will be able to :
- Meet current parents
- Meet our Headmaster, Mr Chris Lumb
- Learn about the full range of activities & sports available to boys in our 7-days a week boarding school
- Find out about our academic programmes & support
- Hear about boarding life & pastoral care
- Learn about our Jesuit ethos
- Enjoy a delicious lunch!
Please book your place at the lunch, by completing the form below. We are very much looking forward to meeting you in Grand Cayman. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our Admissions Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.